RPA: Powering Government’s Digital Transformation
Watch this show on-demand now.
According to Deloitte, simply automating tasks that computers routinely do could free up nearly 97 million federal working government working hours each year saving $3.3B and those are conservative estimates. Joining Francis Rose will be guests from Deloitte, UiPath, NASA’s Shared Services Center and the Defense Logistics Agency.
Key topics this program will cover:
- A memo from the Office of Management and Budget shifting from low-value to high-value work
- What federal agencies are doing around robotic process automation right now
- What are RPA’s impact on employees and employers
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Dave Mader, Civilian Chief Strategy Officer, Deloitte and Former Controller, Office of Management and Budget
- Donna O’Donnell, Director, Strategic Accounts, UiPath
- Kenneth Newton, Director of Service Delivery, NASA Shared Services Center
- John Feldsted, Divison Chief, Enterprise Integration and Technology Services, Defense Logistics Agency
- Jonathan Padgett, Vice President, U.S. Public Sector, UiPath
- Joe Edwards, Product Marketing Manager, UiPath
- Jim Walker, Director of Public Sector Marketing, UiPath
- Kristina Kaldon, RPA Developer, UiPath
This program is brought to you by UiPath.
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.