This two-day virtual event will look at accelerating innovation, intelligence and continuity in data through information technology (IT). Topics for the program include enhancing public health through data, what cloud data management means today, federal data in action, future trends in cloud data management and more. These one-hour programs will bring together thought leaders from government and industry to discuss best practices and challenges to transforming data in government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Tom Kennedy, Vice President, Public Sector, Rubrik
- LTG Bruce Crawford (USA, Ret.), Former Chief Information Officer, Army
- Jeff Phalen, Chief Technology Officer, Public Sector, Rubrik
- Rodney Kent, Chief Information Officer, National Security Division, DOJ
- David Siles, Chief Technology Officer, Rubrik
This show is brought to you by Rubrik & FedInsider
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.