Tech Leadership Series – I.T. Modernization
Watch on-demand now.
The federal government will spend nearly $100 billion on information technology in 2018 – much of it to simply maintain legacy (or outdated) systems. But there’s a bi-partisan effort to change all that. This hour-long program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors and offer our audience informed perspectives on the path forward for federal IT modernization.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Jack Wilmer, Senior Advisor, OSTP
- Gary Washington, Acting Chief Information Officer, USDA
- Angela Fultz Nordstrom, Vice President, NIC Inc.
- Bill Zielinski, Deputy Assistant Commissioner for Category Management, GSA
- Robert Osborn, Chief Technology Officer, federal at ServiceNow
- Bridget Gauer, Director, NITAAC
- Johnson Joy, Chief Information Officer, HUD
- Chris Borneman, Chief Technology Officer, Software AG Government Solutions
- Todd Simpson, Chief Information Officer, FDA
- Kirit Amin, Chief Information Officer, ITC
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.