Host Francis Rose explores some of the key issues on Cyber. The tenth installment focuses on what agencies are working on in the cyber realm right now, best practices for conducting cyber exercises and the potential impact for emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence. Featured on this installment are leaders from Veteran Affairs, the State Department, Deloitte, the Federal Aviation Administration, Fortinet, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and IBM.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Gary Stevens, Acting Deputy CISO and Executive Director of InfoSec Policy & Strategy, OIS at Veteran Affairs
- Pete Gouldmann, Enterprise Risk Officer, Cyber, Department of State
- Colin Soutar, Senior Manager, Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
- Melanie Boteler, CISO, Federal Aviation Administration
- Bob Fortna, President, Fortinet
- Robert Hembrook, Director, Cybersecurity Division, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Ian Doyle, Cybersecurity Strategy and Growth Initiatives, IBM
This show is brought to you by Deloitte, Fortinet Federal and IBM. This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.