Kurt Steege, Chief Technology Officer, Thundercat Technology
Federal agencies are under considerable pressure to modernize their mission-supporting IT infrastructures while containing costs and providing robust security for systems and data.
ThunderCat Technology is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business…specializing in delivering technology products and services to the federal government.
The software-defined, virtualized enterprise must be able to meet an organizations goals by being fast, adaptive, secure, redundant, integrated, and cost effective. Our experienced and talented sales and engineering staff naturally assume the role of adviser to many of our partners.
Team ThunderCat always looks first at the mission and business needs of our partners and works with them to find the best solutions.
One of ThunderCat’s key strategic partners is VMware, the global leader in virtualization technology. Together ThunderCat and VMware have created many optimized deployments across the Federal Government in response to the federally mandated Data Center Optimization Initiative. Using VMWare products like VMWare Horizon, Integrated OpenStack, and VMWare NSX.
At ThunderCat we set ourselves apart from our competitors by our:
• Dedication to making the United States a better and safer place for all Americans
• Finding the latest technologies for our clients
• Our Dedicated Cyber Security overlay team that works across all of our sales and engineering teams
• Our Broad array of contract options
• And Consistent recognition by our technology partners and clients.