The future of airport security screening is evolving. Airport operators and security agencies are looking for solutions that are fast, frictionless, and fully-integrated. Airport checkpoints are moving beyond simply security detection and also focusing on safe, healthy, and efficient passenger experiences. What does air travel look like in the modern age? How will COVID-19 impact that landscape? And how will information technology (IT) influence the checkpoint of the future? This program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors for a look at challenges to and best practices for The Future of Airport Security Screening.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Mario Wilson, Acquisition Program Management Assistant Administrator, TSA
- Melissa Conley, Senior Advisor, Requirements and Capability Analysis, TSA
- Jim Moos, President, Civil Group, Leidos
- Stephanie Gupta, Senior VP, Security & Facilitation, American Association of Airport Executives
- Jeanne Olivier, Assistant Director, Aviation Security & Technology, The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Lauren Beyer, Vice President of Security and Facilitation, Airlines for America
This show is brought to you by Leidos.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.