The Arthur S. Flemming Awards honors outstanding federal employees, public servants and excellence in government. Hosted by the George Washington University and its Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration, the Arthur S. Flemming Award has been received by more than 700 individuals since the establishment of this honor in 1948. This hour-long program will celebrate the 2019 honorees.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Peter Williams, President, Arthur S. Flemming Awards Commission
- Ana Rappold, Acting Branch Chief, Clinical Research, EPA
- Andrea Apolo, Chief, Bladder Cancer Section, National Cancer Institute at NIH
- Anna Maria Ortiz, Director, Natural Resources and Environment Issues, GAO
- Samantha Thomas, Associate Regional Solicitor (Region 3), DOL
- Steven Shermer, Senior Attorney, DOJ
- Traci Archibald, Director, Division of Community and Population Health, CMS
- James-Christian Blockwood, Managing Director, Strategic Planning, GAO
- Duncan MacCannell, Chief Science Officer, Office of Molecular Detection, CDC
- Keenan McCall, USAF Office of Special Investigations
- Andrew Ludlow, Staff Physicist, NIST
- Ian Coddington, Physicist, Applied Physics Division, NIST
- Jo Anne Crouch, Research Molecular Biologist, Agricultural Research Service, USDA
- Aubrey Stephenson, President & CEO, Federal Management Systems Inc.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Dr. William Phillips, Physicist, Physical Measurement Laboratory, NIST
- Kathryn Newcomer, Professor, Trachtenberg School of Public Policy, George Washington University
This show is brought to you by George Washington University
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.