The Arthur S. Flemming Awards honors outstanding federal employees, public servants and excellence in government. Hosted by the George Washington University and its Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration, the Arthur S. Flemming Award has been received by more than 700 individuals since the establishment of this honor in 1948. In place of an in-person event, the 2020 honorees will be celebrated in conjunction with GovMatters Conference TV.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Peter Williams, President, Arthur S. Flemming Awards Commission
- Stephanie Schollaert Uz, Applied Sciences Manager, Earth Sciences Division, NASA
- Steven B. Mirsky, Research Ecologist, USDA
- John E. Schiel, Research Chemist, NIST
- Victor Aledo, Director of Tax Forms and Publications, IRS
- Nidhi Singh Shah, Health Insurance Specialist, CMS
- Brian M. Mazanec, Director, Defense Capabilities and Management, GAO
- Igor Linkov, Research Physical Scientist, Army
- Keir Neuman, Senior Investigator, NIH
- Alexey Gorshkov, Physicist, NIST
- Suzanne Shirley, Director of Fellowships & Community Engagement, Veterans Health Administration Innovation Ecosystem, VA
- Keith A. Becker, Deputy Chief, DOJ
- Tisha R. A. Wiley, Chief, Services Research Branch, NIH
This show is brought to you by The George Washington University, Trachtenberg Schools of Public Policy & Public Administration & Federal Management Systems, Inc.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.