Supply chain proficiency is a fundamental priority of the Department of Defense and the federal government. Integrating automation into the supply chain is allowing leaders to make the most of their supply chain data, automate workflows and improve visibility across the enterprise. This 30-minute program brings together thought leaders from government and industry to discuss benefits of, and challenges to, the Supply Chain.
Appearing on this program with Mimi Geerges, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Capt. Eugene Cash, Commanding Officer, Naval Supply Systems Command Business Systems Center
- Luwanda Jones, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Office of Strategic Sourcing at the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Col Brad Coley, Chief, Logistics Readiness Division at the U.S. Air Force
- Leanne Haselden, Partner, Practice Leader, Cognitive and Analytics at IBM
- Sven Dharmani, Supply Chain Leader, Government and Public Sector, EY
This show is brought to you by EY & IBM
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.