While the pandemic has given organizations the chance to reassess many facets of their operations, Human Capital Management (HCM) is being transformed as well. Processes to streamline recruiting, onboarding and promoting employees and service members alike have been in motion, and tools like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are helping that process. This program will bring together thought leaders from industry and government to discuss how AI is shaping Human Capital Management.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Greg Allen, Chief of Strategy, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center, DoD
- Kate Kelley, Chief Human Capital Officer, Army Futures Command
- Gregory Brundidge, Vice President, DoD Business Strategy and Development, Salesforce
- Keith Sink, Strategic Client Architect, Mulesoft
- Srinivas Kosaraju, Senior Director Solution Engineering, Tableau Public Sector
This show is brought to you by Salesforce, Carahsoft, Mulesoft, & Tableau
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.