While the COVID-19 pandemic has brought the issue to the forefront, accessible healthcare for both civilians and military personnel has always been important. Government and industry have partnered to make that healthcare possible during the pandemic by expanding both physical and virtual capabilities for healthcare providers. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors for a look at some of the challenges to and best practices for Health in government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Kevin Chung, Chair, Department of Medicine, Uniformed Services University
- Valerie Sams, Trauma Medical Director, Brooke Army Medical Center
- Srini Attili, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Shaun Rangappa, Managing Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Bill Tinston, Director, Federal Electronic Health Record Modernization Program Office
- Gen. Jonathan Woodson, Commanding General, Army Reserve Medical Command
- Gen. Paula Lodi, Commanding General, Regional Health Command Atlantic
- Lee Becker, Solutions Principal, Medallia
This show is brought to you by Deloitte & Medallia
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.