This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to talk Health IT culture, best practices and challenges.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Jeff Shilling, Chief Information Officer, National Cancer Institute, NIH
- Dr. James Ellzy, MHS Genesis Clinical Champion, DHMS
- Bob Osborn, Federal Chief Technology Officer, ServiceNow
- Jose Arrieta, Chief Information Officer, HHS
- Lori Rudderman, Senior Advisor, HHS BuySmarter
- Tom Dowd, Federal Health Leader, KPMG
This show is brought to you by KPMG and ServiceNow.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.