Last month, the Office of Management and Budget issued new guidance on telework flexibilities in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19). “The administration wants to ensure that department and agency leaders assertively safeguard the health and safety of their workforce while remaining open to serve the American people and conduct mission critical functions,” according to the memo. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to discuss how agencies have responded, the challenges they continue to face, and to offer best practices for teleworking in government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Maria Roat, Chief Information Officer, SBA
- David Shive, Chief Information Officer, GSA
- Jonathan Alboum, Principal Digital Strategist, Federal Government, ServiceNow
- Jack Galvin, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary, OIT, IT Operations and Services (ITOPS), VA
- Jacqui Winters, Principal, Federal Human Capital Practice, Deloitte Consulting
- Leonel Garciga, Director, Information Management, U.S. Army
- David Levy, Vice President, U.S. Government, Amazon Web Services
This show is brought to you by ServiceNow
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.