This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to cut through that “fog” for a look at Cyber best practices, Cyber culture, and new strategies/techniques/solutions designed to shrink the attack surface at federal agencies.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Josh Reiter, Director, Cyber Workforce Policy & Planning, OPNAV N2N6G
- Tony Hubbard, Principal, Government Cybersecurity, KPMG
- Jon Boyens, Security Engineering and Risk Management Group, NIST
- Keshanna Cooley, Deputy CISO for Governance, Risk & Compliance, FEMA
- Jeff Schwartz, VP of North America Engineering, Check Point Software Technologies
- Paul Cunningham, Deputy Assistant Secretary and Chief Information Security Officer, VA
This show is brought to you by KPMG and Check Point Software Technologies. This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.