This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to talk the challenges and best practices for customer experience in the federal government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Venice Goodwine, Chief Information Security Officer, USDA
- Joanne Woytek, SEWP Program Manager, NASA
- Lori Feller, Principal, Digital Performance Improvement, EY
- Karen Wrege, Chief Information Officer, Director of Defense Trade Controls, State Department
- Anahita Reilly, Chief Customer Officer, GSA
- Anto Tossounian, Vice President of Solutions Consulting, Federal, ServiceNow
This show is brought to you by EY and ServiceNow.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.