Last February, President Trump signed an Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence. It prompted the Department of Defense to build out A.I. capabilities by employing new tools and methods of adoption. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from DoD and the private sector for a progress report. It will also look at current challenges to and best practices for the use of AI in government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Greg Allen, Chief, Strategy and Communication, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center, DoD
- John Eric Richardson, Chief, Acquisition and Logistics Team, Office of Business Transformation, U.S. Army
- Chad Cisco, General Manager, Federal, DataRobot
- Robert Work, Co-Chair, National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence
- Ken Evans, FEDSIM’s DoD and Air Force Sector Director, GSA
- Frank Strickland, Managing Director, Deloitte Consulting
This show is brought to you by Deloitte & DataRobot
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.