Last February, President Trump signed an Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence. It prompted agencies to build out their A.I. capabilities by employing new tools and methods of adoption. This 30-minute program brings together thought leaders from federal civilian agencies and the private sector for a progress report. It will also look at current challenges to and best practices for the use of AI in government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Erwin Gianchandi, Asst. Director for Computer & Information Science and Engineering, NSF
- Landon Van Dyke, Acting Deputy Director, Center for Analytics, Department of State
- Viral Chawda, Principal and Leader, Federal Digital Lighthouse, KPMG
- Jim Tunnessen, Chief Information Officer and Chief Digital Officer, Voice of America
- Tom Soderstrom, Chief Technology Officer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Brett McMillen, Director, U.S. Federal, Amazon Web Services
This show is brought to you by KPMG
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.