The Pentagon – and several federal civilian agencies – are working diligently to build Artificial Intelligence capabilities across government. They have new tools and methods of adoption at their disposal. They also have the backing of an Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in AI. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from civilian agencies, the DoD, and the private sector for a look at some of the challenges to and best practices for AI in government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Martin Stanley, Senior Advisor for Artificial Intelligence, CISA, DHS
- Stuart McGuigan, Chief Information Officer, Department of State
- Jonathan Alboum, Principal Digital Strategist for the Federal Government, ServiceNow
- Colonel Kim McGhee, Chief of CYBER National Mission Initiative, JAIC, NGB
- Kirke Everson, Lead Principal, Government Intelligent Automation, KPMG
This show is brought to you by ServiceNow & KPMG.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.