Policy mandates and initiatives such as the Federal Data Strategy are moving agencies to become better stewards of data. But how can you deliver on mission outcomes with data? Building a Federal Data Strategy can never be a “one and done” initiative. Instead, it’s a process that continually evolves as your Agency’s goals and challenges change.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Anil Chakravarthy, CEO, Informatica
- Preston Werntz, Chief Data Officer, CISA, DHS
- Dr. Mona Siddiqui, Chief Data Officer, HHS
- Anne Levine, Deputy Chief Data Officer, Office of Economics and Analytics, FCC
- Vishal Kapur, Principal, Strategy & Analytics, Deloitte
This show is brought to you by Informatica & Deloitte.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.