Hosts Francis Rose and Colby Hochmuth discuss how agencies use biometrics, robotic automation and the potential impact of artificial intelligence and situational understanding in government at IBM’s ThinkGov event located at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose and Colby Hochmuth, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Brady Moore, Cognitive Computing for National Security, IBM
- Ian Doyle, Cybersecurity Strategy and Growth Initiatives, IBM
- Fletcher Previn, Chief Information Officer, IBM
- Kimberly Del Greco, Deputy Asst. Director, Information Services Branch, CJIS division, Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Justin Herman, U.S. Emerging Citizen Technology Office, General Services Administration
This program is brought to you by IBM. This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.