As the Jones Act enters its second century, much is still misunderstood about the law and its impact on the U.S. economy and national security. This forum provides a fact-based discussion on the practical effects of the reservation of coastwise cargoes for American vessels and provides insight into the practices of U.S. global competitors in supporting their maritime industries and preventing foreign domination of their coastwise and inland trades.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Mark Buzby, Administrator of Maritime Administration, Department of Transportation
- John McCown, Founder, Blue Alpha Capital
- Ernest Istook, (R) Oklahoma, 1993-2007
- Anthony Fisher, Deputy Assoc. Administrator for Commercial Sealift, Maritime Administration
- Bob Osborn, Chief Technology Officer, Global Government, ServiceNow
This show is brought to you by ServiceNow & Carahsoft.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.