This forum goes in depth about the implication of increasingly contested space domains upon military and commercial users and the importance of maintaining an advantage over our adversaries in space capabilities and technologies. It also focuses on the significance and challenges of artificial intelligence as it relates to the Navy and Marine Corps as well as its relevance to the Great Power competition.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Rear Adm. Marcus Hitchcock, Director of Strategy, Plans and Policy, U.S. Space Command
- Derek Tournear, Director, Space Development Agency
- Christian Zur, Dir., Procurement and Space Industry Council, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Jennifer Edgin, Assistant Deputy Commandant & Former War Room Director, U.S. Marine Corps
- Rear Adm. David Hahn, Chief of Naval Research
- Derek Strausbaugh, Chief Digital Officer, National Security, Microsoft
This show is brought to you by Microsoft
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.