Operationalizing Analytics to Combat Fraud
Watch on demand now.
Join us for an in-depth discussion with experts from SAS and thought leaders from the public sector. We’ll explore preventative measures agencies can employ, how big data is impacting fraud and how analytics is tapping people and technology to fight fraud.
Speakers with Francis Rose, host of Government Matters, includes:
- Steve Bennett, Director, Global Government Practice, SAS
- Vijay D’Souza, Center for Enhanced Analytics, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Tammy Whitcomb, Acting Inspector General, U.S. Postal Service
- Allison Lerner, Inspector General, National Science Foundation
- Shaun Barry, Global Leader, Fraud & Integrity, SAS
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.