Tech Leadership Series – Robotic Process Automation
Watch the full program on-demand now.
Host Francis Rose explores some of the key issues on robotic process automation (RPA.) This program focuses on areas where RPA makes sense in government, how the RPA field will change the way people interact with federal agencies and best practices for deployment at a small scale or on the enterprise level.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Mike Wetlow, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Joe Incorvia, Director, Command Operations and Digital Acceleration Team, NAVAIR
- Kirke Everson, Lead Principal, Government Intelligent Automation, KPMG
- Justin “Doc” Herman, U.S. Emerging Citizen Technology Office, General Services Administration (GSA)
- Drew Morgan, Deputy Assistant of the Army, Financial Information Management
- Jim Walker, Director, Public Sector Marketing, UiPath
- Pam Wolfe, Enterprise Services Division Chief, NASA Shared Services Center
- Marisa Schmader, Deputy Assistant Commissioner for Fiscal Accounting, BFS
- Sarah Sampson, Customer Success Manager, Public Sector, UiPath
This show is brought to you by KPMG and UiPath.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.