According to McKinsey & Company, up to 30-percent of the hours worked globally could be automated by 2030. A key technology driving that trend is Robotic Process Automation, a tool that helps automate routine tasks. Several federal agencies are already putting RPA to use. In this 30-minute program, find out from thought leaders in the public and private sector how government agencies can automate routine tasks.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Veronica Villalobos, Principal Deputy Associate Director, Employee Services, OPM
- Coenraad van der Poel, Head of the Americas, UiPath
- Elizabeth Lindsey, Executive Director, ByteBack
- Marc Mancher, Global Public Services Lead, Deloitte
- John Cho, Chief Technologist, Civilian, State & Local Group, Perspecta
- Jonathan Padgett, Vice President, U.S. Federal UiPath
This program is brought to you by UiPath.
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.