According to McKinsey & Company, up to 30-percent of the hours worked globally could be automated by 2030. A key technology driving that trend is Robotic Process Automation, a tool that helps automate routine tasks. Several federal agencies – like Treasury, NASA, and the U.S. Army – are already putting RPA to use. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors for a look at RPA best practices, RPA culture, and RPA strategies-techniques-solutions applicable now (and into the future).
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Terry Busch, MARS Program Manager, DIA
- Ronald “Dave” Brown, Chief of Staff, Army Joint Munitions Command
- Ron Jones, Director, Solution Architects, Blue Prism
- Harrison Smith, Deputy Chief Procurement Officer, IRS
- Marisa Schmader, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of FIT, Department of the Treasury
- Jon Walden, Chief Technology Officer for the Americas, Blue Prism
- Laurie “LC” Cook, Vice President, Public Sector Sales & Alliances, Blue Prism
- Major General Dale Meyerrose (USAF, ret.), President, MeyerRose Group
- Jason Prow, Automation Leader, IBM Public Service
This show is brought to you by Blue Prism.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.