As work becomes an activity and not a place, the threat landscape continues to change with employees dispersed away from the office. Information technology (IT) and cybersecurity leaders are tasked with making sure networks are secure, leveraging tools like Zero Trust and Dual-Factor Authentication. This program will bring together thought leaders from government and industry to discuss best practices for, and challenges to, The Roadmap for Secure Digital Transformation.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
· Gregory Crabb, Chief Information Security Officer and Vice President, USPS
· Jamie Holcombe, Chief Information Officer, USPTO
· Adam Bromwich, VP and GM, Symantec Endpoint Security, Broadcom
· Zachary Brown, Chief Information Security Officer, FDIC
· Clayton Donley, VP and GM, Identity Management Security Division, Broadcom
· Erik Avakian, Chief Information Security Officer, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
· Rob Greer, VP and GM, Network Information Security Division, Broadcom
This show is brought to you by Carahsoft & Symantec
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.