Francis Rose hosts Roadmap: Adopting New Technologies for Tomorrow’s Government at the ServiceNow Federal Summit in Washington, D.C. The road to successful implementation of next-generation technologies as part of digital transformation is paved by cloud adoption. The AI and automation revolution is touching everything from workforce management and healthcare innovation, to changing the face of citizen engagement across the government. Join this session to hear how Federal executives are successfully navigating the execution of new technologies.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- David Bennett, Director of Operations and Chief Information Officer, Defense Intelligence Systems Agency
- La’Naia Jones, Deputy Chief Information Officer of the Intelligence Community, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Mitchell Kenfield, Principal, ServiceNow Practice Leader, KPMG
- Stoney Trent, Chief of Operations, Joint AI Center, Department of Defense
- Bob Osborn, Federal Chief Technology Officer, ServiceNow
- Charles Worthington, Chief Technology Officer, Department of Veterans Affairs
This program is brought to you by ServiceNow. This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.