The President’s Management Agenda has given agencies ambitious targets for improving the way they deliver products and services. It’s about leveraging technology while respecting the dignity and time of both employees and citizens. In this program we explore how to improve citizen engagement and overall quality of service, what a successful citizen engagement program looks like and how to get started.
Appearing on this program with Mimi Geerges, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Jamie Holcombe, CIO, USPTO
- Lashanda Hodge, Managing Director of Customer Experience for GSA’s Center of Excellence
- Anne Bink, Associate Administrator for Response and Recovery, FEMA
- Jason Stanis, CTO, Ignyte
- Lee Becker, VP & Public Sector Lead, Medallia
- Dane Harrington, Customer Experience Practice Lead, Ignyte
This show is sponsored by Ignyte
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.