Take an in-depth look at how the U.S. Army is building a more lethal force through innovation and modernization.
Featured in this program:
Brig. Gen. Walter Rugen, Director, Future Vertical Lift Cross Functional Team
- Modernization priorities for Future Vertical Lift
- The importance of prototyping in designing the next Vertical Lift aircraft
Gen. Gus Perna, Commanding General, U.S. Army Materiel Command
- Army Materiel Command’s reorganization efforts
- Measuring implementation and execution of modernization goals.
Col. John Jones, Commander, Redstone Test Center
- Mission imperatives for the Redstone Test Center
- How Redstone Test Center puts equipment through it’s paces
Lt. Gen. James Dickinson, Commanding General, U.S. Army, Space and Missile Defense Command
- Army’s role in the joint mission to defend space
- Program priorities for Space and Missile Defense Command
This program is brought to you by Deloitte and Dell Technologies. This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.