The President’s Management Agenda (PMA) aims to make every federal job a “good job.” It emphasizes employee engagement at a critical time when many Americans are interacting with government in new ways. It also challenges agency leaders to think differently about recruiting and retention, to look beyond the numbers and build a workforce that reflects the population it serves. In this program we explore the challenges and opportunities to transform the federal workforce and meet or exceed PMA workforce goals.
Appearing on this program with Mimi Geerges, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Gen. Larry Spencer, USAF (Ret.), Former Vice Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force
- Kevin Brooks, Field CTO and Executive Strategist, Defense and National Security, ServiceNow
- Catherine Emerson, Chief Human Capital Officer, Department of Justice
- Jennifer Ackerman, Acting Chief Human Capital Officer, Department of the Interior
- Elias Hernandez, Chief Human Capital Officer, Small Business Administration
This show is sponsored by ServiceNow
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.