According to Gartner, one of the most important skills of the tomorrow’s supply chain workforce will be digital dexterity. The ability to adopt new technology at a rapid pace and the readiness to use advanced analytics and artificial intelligence in decision making will be crucial in an increasingly automated environment.
This 30-minute program will bring together knowledge leaders from the military and private sectors to discuss what data visibility looks like, best practices for securing the supply chain, and how emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are being used to make more effective decisions in the military supply chain.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Rear Adm. William Chase III, Deputy Director, C4 and Cyber, J6, Joint Staff
- Tony Hubbard, Principal, Government Cybersecurity, KPMG
- Gen. “Kumo” Kumashiro, Cross-Functional Team Lead, Multi-Domain Command & Control, USAF
- Chad Jones, Director, Federal Supply Chain, KPMG
- Kirke Everson, Principal, Government Intelligent Automation, KPMG
This show is brought to you by KPMG.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.