The coronavirus pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on how organizations in the public and private sectors operate. NatSec 2020: Coronavirus and Beyond explores the long-term impact of the pandemic on the business of government in the national security community. This hour-long program focuses on the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Host Francis Rose and top defense leaders discuss efforts to sustain the defense industrial base, the future of telework for DoD employees, and priorities for the National Defense Authorization Act.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Alan Shaffer, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition & Sustainment
- Lisa Hershman, Chief Management Officer, Department of Defense
- Adam Smith,(D) Chairman, House Armed Services Committee
- Rob Wittman, (R) Member, House Armed Services Committee
- Sinclair Harris, National Vice President of Military Affairs, Navy League
- Bill Wright, Director, Federal Government Affairs, Splunk
This show is presented by Splunk
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.