The coronavirus pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on how organizations in the public and private sectors operate. NatSec 2020: Coronavirus and Beyond explores the long-term impact of the pandemic on the business of government in the national security community. This hour-long program focuses on the Navy and Marine Corps. Host Francis Rose and top defense leaders discuss COVID-19’s impact on the Navy, evolution of the Marine Corps, health and readiness of the enlisted force, and IT modernization in the Department of Defense.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Vice Adm. John Nowell, Chief of Naval Personnel
- James Geurts, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development and Acquisition
- MCPON Russell Smith, Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy
- Maj. Troy Black, Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps
- Mike Stevens, Executive Director, Navy League of the United States
- Jennifer Chronis, General Manager, DoD, Amazon Web Services
This show is presented by Amazon Web Services
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.