The coronavirus pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on how organizations in the public and private sectors operate. NatSec 2020: Coronavirus and Beyond explores the long-term impact of the pandemic on the business of government in the national security community. This hour-long program focuses on the U.S. Coast Guard, Department of State, and Maritime Administration. Host Francis Rose and top defense leaders will discuss the illegal drug trade, cybersecurity challenges and strategy, the effect of COVID-19 on shipping, and the nature of the current threat landscape.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Vice Adm. Linda Fagan, USCG, Pacific Area Commander
- Vice Adm. Steven Poulin, USCG, Atlantic Area Commander
- Stuart McGuigan, Chief Information Officer, Bureau of Information Resource Management, U.S. Department of State
- Rear Adm Mark Buzby (USN, Ret.), Administrator, U.S. Maritime Administration
- Jonathan Kaskin, National Vice President for Legislative Affairs, Navy League
- Bob Osborn, Chief Technology Officer of Global Government, ServiceNow
This show is presented by ServiceNow
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.