The coronavirus pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on how organizations in the public and private sectors operate. NatSec 2020: Coronavirus and Beyond explores the long-term impact of the pandemic on the business of government in the national security community. This hour-long program focuses on the Army. Host Francis Rose and top defense leaders discuss how COVID-19 has reshaped the Army agenda, planning for future milestones, and lessons learned from the pandemic.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Ryan McCarthy, Secretary of the Army
- James McConville, Chief of Staff of the Army
- Bruce Jette, Assistant of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology
- Gen. Bruce Crawford, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Army
- Gen. Douglas Stitt, Director, Military Personnel Management, U.S. Army
- Carter Ham (USA Ret.), President and CEO, Association of the United States Army
- Doug Jones, Chief Technology Officer, Leidos Defense Group
This show is presented by Leidos
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.