The coronavirus pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on how organizations in the public and private sectors operate. NatSec 2020: Coronavirus and Beyond explores the long-term impact of the pandemic on the business of government in the national security community. This hour-long program focuses on the Air Force. Host Francis Rose and top defense leaders will discuss what has changed as a result of COVID-19, the Defense Space Strategy, Air Force acquisitions, supply chain, and the priorities for Air Mobility Command.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Stephen “Seve” Wilson, Vice Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force
- Stephen Kitay, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Space Policy
- Will Roper, Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics, U.S. Air Force
- Gen. Jacqueline Van Ovost, Deputy Commander, Air Mobility Command, USAF
- Patty St. George, Senior Partner, Air Force Account Lead, KPMG
This show is presented by KPMG
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.