Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation – or CDM – is a dynamic approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. It provides government with the capabilities and tools to identify cybersecurity risks on an ongoing basis. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to talk CDM culture, best practices, and challenges.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Bill Marion, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Air Force
- Sallie Sweeney, Director, Government Cybersecurity, KPMG
- Chris Cleary, Chief Information Security Officer, U.S. Navy
- Ron Fleming, Director, Government Cybersecurity, KPMG
- Dr. Ray Letteer, Deputy Chief, Compliance Branch, U.S. Marine Corps
- Joe Faraone, Director, Government Cybersecurity, KPMG
This show is brought to you by KPMG.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.