GovLoop’s Talking Transformation: IT Modernization
Watch the full program on-demand now.
The U.S is on the cutting edge of technology. Find out what’s on the horizon from government and industry professionals.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Stephen Holden, Associate Chief Information Officer for IT Policy & Oversight, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Nicole Blake Johnson, Managing Editor, GovLoop
- Joseph Bardwell, Senior Director, Infor Federal
- Five priorities likely to affect all public servants.
- Insights from federal, state and local government leaders on best practices for IT modernization.
- How the City of Boston is using modern IT to enhance end user experiences.
- How GSA is using the TBM framework to remain accountable and transparent.
This program is brought to you by Infor Federal.
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.