Host Francis Rose explores some of the key issues on mobility. This fourth installment of our Tech Leadership Series focuses on what congress could take on next regarding mobility and government, agencies’ current priorities for internal and external mobility and state-of-the-art solutions driving the evolution of mobile security. Featured on this installment include mobility leaders from the General Services Administration, Department of Homeland Security, State Department and the U.S. Army, plus private sector experts from VMware and Lookout.
- Jacob Parcell, Manager, Mobile Programs, General Services Administration
- Vincent Sritapan, Program Manager, Department of Homeland Security & Technology Directorate
- Bill Rowan, Vice President of Federal Sales, VMware
- Haar Sandhu, Mobile Program Manager, U.S. Department of State Bureau of IRM
- Rick Walsh, Program Manager, U.S. Army Mobile (G6)
- Bob Stevens, Vice President of Federal Systems, Lookout
- Daniel Castro, Vice President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
This program is presented by Carahsoft, VMware and Lookout.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.