Military IT Leadership Awards
Watch this show on-demand now.
This event is a salute to Warfighters for their service and dedication, and recognizes the contributions and sacrifices they have made in defending the nation. AFCEA DC will recognize 14 service members that have made a significant contribution to the Warfighter through the use of information technology. This recognition will be given to two members (one enlisted and one officer stationed anywhere in the world) from each of the armed services – U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Coast Guard and two service members in joint staff positions, who were nominated for their contributions in calendar year 2017. Special consideration will be given for decisive bravery.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Sgt. 1st Class Paul Adams, White House Communications Agency, United States Army
- Chief Petty Officer Colin Bird, Electronic Systems Support Detachment Panama City, United States Coast Guard
- CPT Jeremy Conway, 82nd Airborne Division, United States Army
- Petty Officer 2nd Class Christopher Page, Defense Intelligence Agency, United States Navy
- LTC W. Riley Brewer, National Guard Bureau, J6/CIO Directorate, Command, Control, Communications, and Computers Division, United States Army
- Lt. Del Moore, Coast Guard Base New Orleans, United States Coast Guard
- Maj. Raymond Mirenda, U.S. Marine Corps Forces Europe and Africa, United States Marine Corps
- Lt. Col. Robert Cowan, Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, United States Air Force
- Petty Officer 1st Class Donald Besch, Naval Special Warfare Group Ten, United States Navy
- Master Sgt. Mario Arce, Integrated Personnel and Pay System (IPPS-A), United States Army
This program is brought to you by AFCEA DC, Dell Technologies and World Wide Technology.
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.