According to Gartner, moving applications to the cloud is a top priority (and one of the most often mentioned game-changing technologies) for government CIOs today. But obstacles – like lack of experience in cloud migration, security concerns, and policy hurdles – continue to impede agencies’ progress. The COVID-19 pandemic has magnified this issue considerably – as agencies rely on their information technology infrastructure to continue mission-critical work in a telework-heavy environment. This program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to discuss the path forward for IT Modernization in government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
• Matt Lira, Special Assistant to President Trump for Innovation Policy and Initiatives
• Dean Scontras, Vice President, U.S. Public Sector, Duo Security
• Renata Spinks, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Marine Corps Cyberspace Command
• Jeremy Grant, Managing Director, Technology Business Strategy, Venable LLP
• Sean Frazier, Advisory Chief Information Security Officer, Federal, Duo Security
• Eric Wenger, Sr. Director for Global Technology Policy, Cisco Systems
• Harry Lee, Acting Executive Director, Centers of Excellence, GSA
• David Peters, Deputy Executive Director, Centers of Excellence, GSA
This show is brought to you by DuoSecurity
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.