Free Webinar: Enabling IT Modernization – Creating a Platform for Transformation
*Receive accreditation: Certificate for 1 CPE*
Host Francis Rose discusses IT Modernization and will be joined by IT leaders from the Office of Management and Budget, Department of Justice, Department of Education and some of their counterparts in the private sector.
Key topics this program will cover:
- IT Modernization as a key pillar to the President’s Management Agenda
- Success stories in IT Modernization from individual agencies
- Acquisition’s role in that effort
- Private sector practices that could help transformation possible
This program is brought to you by CenturyLink.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Margie Graves, U.S. Deputy CIO
- David Young, Senior Vice President of Strategic Government, CenturyLink
- Jason Gray, Chief Information Officer, Department of Education
- Karl Mathias, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Marshals Service, Department of Justice
- Jim Williams, Partner, Schambach & William’sConsulting and former commissioner of GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service
- Seana Gilliland, Vice President of Federal Program Management, CenturyLink
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.