Modernizing federal information technology (IT) systems requires competency, scalability, complexity, and security. Agencies across government currently operate legacy systems that need to keep serving constituents – even as upgrades are underway. The Decennial Census is one example agencies can look to for guidance. It leveraged a technical integrator approach while migrating to the cloud. This program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors for a look at challenges agencies face in Enterprise Migrations to the Cloud.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Michael Thieme, Assistant Director for Decennial Census Programs, Systems and Contracts, Census Bureau
- Seth Moore, CEO, T-Rex
- Zachary Goldstein, Chief Information Officer, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Bajinder Paul, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Department of Agriculture
- Jason Keplinger, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, T-Rex
- Allen Harper, Executive Vice President of Cybersecurity, T-Rex
- Amy McKenna, Director of Core Programs, T-Rex
This show is brought to you by T-Rex
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.