Host Francis Rose explores some of the key issues on IoT. This sixth installment focuses on the intersection between IoT, artificial intelligence and blockchain, how IoT can meet the unique cybersecurity requirements of the U.S. military and how civilian agencies should approach some of the risks associated with the IoT.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Sara Mosley, Chief for Strategic Technology and Architecture, Department of Homeland Security
- Robin Thottungal, Chief Data Scientist, Environmental Protection Agency
- Marlon Attiken, Partner, Internet of Things, IBM
- Pat Flanders, Chief Information Officer, Defense Health Agency
- Linus Baker, Director of Cybersecurity, Defense Logistics Agency
- James St. Pierre, Deputy Director of the IT Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Dr. George Borlase, Assistant Executive Director for Hazard Identification and Reduction, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
This show is brought to you by IBM. This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.