Last February, President Trump signed an Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence (AI). It prompted federal agencies and offices to build out their AI capabilities by employing new tools and methods of adoption. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from federal oversight agencies/offices – and their counterparts in the private sector – to discuss how AI is being used to improve detection/prevention of fraud, waste, and abuse.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Chris Chilbert, Chief Information Officer, HHS Office of Inspector General
- Gary Barlet, Chief Information Officer, USPS Office of Inspector General
- Kent Cunningham, Chief Technology Officer, Federal Civilian, Microsoft
- Taka Ariga, Chief Data Scientist and Director of the Innovation Lab, GAO
- Jason Porter, Leader, Emerging Technologies Practice, CGI Federal
This show is brought to you by Microsoft
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.