Last February, President Trump signed an Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence (AI). It prompted federal agencies and offices to build out their AI capabilities by employing new tools and methods of adoption. This 30-minute program brings together thought leaders from federal civilian agencies – and their counterparts in the private sector – to discuss how AI is being used to reduce cybersecurity risks, adopt modern identity strategies, and enable security models based on zero trust.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- André Mendes, Chief Information Officer, Department of Commerce
- Steven Hernandez, Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Education
- Susie Adams, Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Federal
- Andrew Kagan, Chief Technology Officer, Planet Technologies
- Hodan Omaar, Policy Analyst, Center for Data Innovation, ITIF
Register here for the free webinar on Wednesday, July 29 at 2 p.m. EST on FedInsider.com
This show is brought to you by Microsoft
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.