Last February, President Trump signed an Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence (AI). It prompted federal agencies and offices to build out their AI capabilities by employing new tools and methods of adoption. This program brings together thought leaders from federal civilian agencies – and their counterparts in the private sector – to discuss how AI is being used to nurture personalized government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Gil Alterovitz, Director of Artificial Intelligence, VA
- Bryan Rich, Managing Director & Applied Intelligence Lead, Accenture Federal Services
- Charles Lamanna, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Power Platform
- Melvin Brown II, Director, Enterprise Business Management Office, SBA
- Amber Chaudry, Customer Experience Lead, Business Technology Solutions Division, SBA
This show is brought to you by Microsoft
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.