This program brings together the Department of the Navy’s top brass to talk about their vision for information superiority, priorities for an insider threat architecture, use of data analytics, and the impact of other transaction authorities.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Aaron Weis, Chief Information Officer, Department of the Navy
- Christopher Cleary, Chief Information Security Officer, Department of the Navy
- Bill Bacci, Vice President of Federal, MFGS Inc.
- Thomas Sasala, Chief Data Officer, Department of the Navy
- Chris Kelly, Data Privacy Director, MFGS Inc.
- Michael Galbraith, Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, Department of the Navy
- Kevin Hansen, Chief Technology Officer, Micro Focus Government Solutions
- Jane Rathbun, Deputy Assistant Secretary, C4I and Space, Department of the Navy
This show is brought to you by MFGS, Inc.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.