Hosts Francis Rose and Colby Hochmuth discuss key insight on the internet of things and how it will impact conductivity, cybersecurity and data in government and private sector companies at IBM’s ThinkGov event located at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose and Colby Hochmuth, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Marlon Attiken, Partner, Internet of Things, IBM
- Landon Van Dyke, Senior Advisor, Energy, Environment & Sustainability, Department of State
- Joe Ronzio, Deputy Chief Technology Officer, Department of Veterans Affairs
- David Wosner, GM, Local Motors National Harbor
- Erica Ong, Management Consultant, Watson IoT & Supply Chain, IBM
- Meagan Metzger, President and CEO, Dcode
- Dawn Amore, Women in Technology
This program is brought to you by IBM. This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.