Innovation That Works: Digital Workforce
Watch this program on-demand now.
Co-hosts Francis Rose and Eric Woodard discuss what the government is working on to harness new technologies, innovations and powerful tools to improve the citizen experience now and into the future.
We’ll hear from leaders at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Health and Human Services, Salesforce, OG Systems and IBM on how they’re creating a connected workforce.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network and Eric Woodard, IBM:
- Vincent Annunziato, Director, ACE Business Office, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Jose Arrieta, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, U.S. Health and Human Services
- Christopher Radich, Director of Digital Strategy, Salesforce
- Chris Robinson, Senior Managing Consultant, IBM Digital Business Strategy
- Fatima Akhtar, Digital Go-to-Market Lead, IBM GBS
- Carrie Drake, President Elect, Women in Technology and Director of Communications, OGSystems
This program is brought to you by IBM.
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.